20100513

Schedule 3C

I've got pieces of April, but it's a morning in May.



"Do not worry now about the shape. Let it be vague."

That amused me when I read that, because I thought of my friend, Rachel Mah.

So Nick tells me he wants me to draw like a three year old girl drawing an apple. I drew Godzilla when I was three, with water colors, and I started with the outline, not the core. Maybe it's because I was a boy. That liked carnage. For old Nick's sake, I shall try to be like a girl, today. A girl that likes apples. Well, at least I like apples, so I'm already halfway there. Golden Delicious is my favorite variety (that is, as far as my simple apple horizon has thus far stretched).



She got up. She was a big woman. BIG woman. Her name was Bertha. Bertha Butt. She was one of the Butt sisters. He didn't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment