20130710

pad0301-10

"doll":

 Another doll; this one without the cutting required on the 'hina doll' model. We can see by his expression that he's clearly up to something.

"goldfish":

 This one is kind of cute. It also had a couple of neat folds that I haven't done before.

"rachel's rocket":


 Eponymously named by the alleged designer, Rachel Katz, this two-part model actually fits together; congratulations, Rachel.

05-06 informed me of a notable folder named John Montroll, of whom it is said, "Dissatisfied with the three-legged elephants and four-legged insects shown in the book..." My sentiments exactly, John.

"montroll's fish":

 And the fish bearing his name has become my new favorite model. I'm not sure what my old favorite was up to this point, but it's clearly been overshadowed. I mangled the fin a little bit, but I still very much appreciate the design.

"recycled newspaper hat":

 "Recycled" seems redundant, to me. Regardless, this is another old favorite, which I (and I think most people) learned long before the box. This definitely deserved a place in the book.

"new bird":

 And we were doing so well. What's this crap? What does "new" even mean (in this regard)?

"pelican":

A mildly better model than the last. The bird designs are some the of most awful in here. And I happen to quite like birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment