20130711

pad0311-21

"waterbird":


12-13 was the blintz base instructable. The second time they actually put the instructions before the model that required it. Good job, Ed.

"yakko" + "hakama":


Another two-parter that didn't fit together quite right.

16: The "mexican rose" was a complete failure. The instructions for it were the worst I've read, yet. I stopped short, frustrated. And because it was such an ugly interpretation of such a pretty flower, I didn't want to try again. Funny, I did an "origami mexican rose" search and Google and couldn't find one picture of the same design. Apparently, it's not supposed to be.

"snake":


This was my favorite of the set.

"salt cellar":


Other than the paper airplane, I believe this is the oldest thing I learned to fold. We always called them "fortune tellers". I had never heard it called a "salt cellar" until this morning. I looked it up on Wikipedia; it appears to be an acceptable name.

19-20 was the boat base. Third time they've got it right. Looking good.

"butterfly":


Not too proud of the model, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment